Monday, December 21, 2015

This is the part when I cry.

Ok so this is going to be a mostly short post. This is just one of those things I really want to document.

So crying....and how with almost 3 weeks on T it is difficult to do so. I heard about this with some other guys, but since I hadn't felt many emotional changes yet, I figured this just wouldn't be something that happened to me. And the lack of emotional changes still stands true. I still feel that knot in my throat, that burst of sorrow that usually comes right before the relief of tears. Except there are no tears, and there is no relief. Just the sorrow, and that knot, and if I do cry, it a few tears. Its funny because you never really think about what it is that you are doing when you are crying. There are tears that stream down your face as you may or may not vocalize sobbing sounds, your breath and heartbeat increase as well. You may shiver or shake. And its funny because besides the tears, its all there... it really is, but the tears, I guess they're important aren't they. Without crying, I'm turning more and more towards music that is providing me a similar form of relief. Thank goodness I have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment