Thursday, February 2, 2012

Do not post

No clue on what my options are. I need someone to speak to! But how is this even possible??? Why am I even here trying to figure this shit out? What’s wrong with me? Why did I put myself in this situation? (><) Every day the laughter around me represents some sort of fallacy in my heart. My work is beginning to be so mindless and although I love it, the thoughts racing in my mind are beginning to make is nearly unbearable. Numbness prevails in my soul and leaks into my body. I’m not a boy! I tell myself this everyday but slowly I’m crossing the line out of feminine identity yet not into masculine identity and I find myself stuck somewhere in between; A gender freak of nothing yet everything in between and outside those lines. This isn’t something I have to figure out now, so why is it loitering in my mind as if it is the only part of me that bears importance or as if it the only portion that creates me? When did this go from something that was just “happening” to something that is slowly but surely becoming a burden in my day-to-day activities? Silence. I wish someone cared. I miss the people who cared. I miss the people who understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment