Friday, March 30, 2012

The impossibility of Working out in NCCC

I never thought It would be this difficult to find a place or a time to work out. Since I have no space of my own and I am utterly embarrassed about working out in front of people its just so difficult to find the time and the place or just anything >< . I miss public gyms because you can trap yourself in your own world and expect everyone else is the same. But in this small town the only gym around is the one open to the high school students I teach which is not exactly the best idea.

I'm going to try for the mornings. As much as I hate working out in the mornings my project this round requires no physical demand which sucks bad. My last project was so physically exhausting that I was just too tired to workout in the mornings before work. I tried a couple times and went back to bed. I'm going to try again this week. (or maybe the next). I'm missing my muscles aching and hurting ... Never thought I'd miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment