Monday, March 28, 2011

A poem by my s.o

So my girlfriend that I discussed in one of my other posts put a comment on something. It was a poem she wrote and I absolutely loved it. I thought I'd post it up here. It shows how far she is moving towards her acceptance. I added color since I thought it would emphasize the poem.

------------

Once Upon a time there was a color.
Her name was Blue.
She was sad sometimes.
But a very pretty Cloudy blue.

She met another Color named Yellow.
Bright and sunny!
One day they met.
They Loved each other from the beginning.

But one day yellow got a feeling that
Blue was hiding something.
Secretly.... Blue wanted to be green.
Yellow could not understand why she wanted to
be green! Blue was such a pretty Color, and yellow could not see her as anything other then blue.
But the more yellow blended with blue, the more green came out. Green was confident, green was happy. And if they work together, and supported each other, the more prettier the green became.

In the end, we are all just colors...blue..yellow...green...even red! As long as we love each other, and blend well, it doesn't matter what color you are!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment