Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial

The thoughts in the following post will not be complete. Honestly I'm still stricken. As I may (or may not) have mentioned I have stationed in Oklahoma city. I saw the memorial dedicated to the bombing that occurred April 19, 1995. I feel like growing up I should have heard about this occurrence. I, however, feel ignorant that this is my first time coming in contacts with the history of this event. Words cannot describe the energy that fills the aura of the building. Words cannot describe the humbleness that occurs to the spirit after visiting such a place. I shall pray tonight for the souls lost and the ones injured. Praise to those or that in which you believe ( or yourself if there is nothing you believe) if you have not been through such horror. And if you have... you are a survivor...embellish in that.


end

No comments:

Post a Comment