Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beautiful

Here is a short poem I did when I was half asleep

Beautiful

A man and a woman

The moon and the sun

Together they vanish

Or begin to highlight

Eachother

Forever

For eternity

A life full of beauty

Full of nothing but me

I cannot say that I have what you see as beauty

I I don’t have long flowing hair

Or eyes of pure beauty

What I have is a presence that is beautiful and kind

One that makes me

Me

And no one else am I alike

A gentleman that opens doors

For any young lady that passes by

A lady that is strong and bold

And stands up for anything right

I’m beautiful because I’m me

Because I’m unlike any other

I’m beautiful because what I do

Makes me feel in credible

I’m beautiful because

No matter what

You do

Or what you say

Everything inside of me

Will always be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment