Saturday, February 12, 2011

So my binder arrived yesterday and I picked it up. I must say it was rather difficult to put on since binders don’t stretch that much. It was fine once I got it over my shoulders. Wow perfect size!!! I was amazed at how well it compresses. I’m nearly flat (the fact that my breasts are a D cup I wasn’t expecting this). I would honesty recommend to all bigender people, pre-op transmen, and even just the casual crossdressers and cosplayers! It is also unbelievable comfortable. For all of us who bind with ace bandages, we know that after a while it starts to hurt and it gets a bit difficult to breath or it just starts chafing our skin. The thing with the Underworks binder is that it doesn’t stretch much, but it stretches just enough to adjust and conform to your body. It’s breathable, so your skin isn’t feeling suffocated. And you can wear it all day since it fits just like a tee. I’m also beginning to notice that its helping out with some back issues I have. Specifically I got the Underwork #997 just so you know exactly which one I’m talking about. Well I just thought I’d share my excitement!! J I’ll make sure to post pics up eventually ( whenever I can get my camera to start working). Everyone have a great day! BTW I got some head turns today... the "wait is that a girl? or a boy? wtf?" look LMAO that put a smile on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment